VEDA Automation is the broadcast TV playout automation software solution for robust multi-channels playout already used by hundreds of channels in the world.
Based on twenty five years experience, the VEDA Automation platform manages local, thematic and premium channels as well as multi-channel playout centers. Its flat design, innovative, friendly, and fully configurable user interface and proven reliability make VEDA one of the best and most versatile broadcast TV video playout automation solution.
Unique User eXperience
VEDA Automation client is designed for and with customers. It optimizes the operations by monitoring all the necessary information, reducing clicks and popups. It is customizable to monitor only the right information at the right place in mono or dual screen configuration.
A Media Library to see all contents, a search tool with filters to find quickly content, a time line of primary and secondary events, countdown windows to monitor in one view all the next important event in all playlists managed by VEDA client are some examples of what VEDA brings to simplify playout operations.
- Large library including all playlist imported from a traffic system or created manually on VEDA client.
- Filling-up playlists with filters, history of transmission,…
- Simple drag & drop of single line, part or complete playlist in the current playlist
- Seamless playlist creation and editing during playout.
- Edition of any parameter of a primary or a secondary event of a playlist.
- Embedded player
- Load content, browse it
- Marking with direct modification in the current playlist.
VEDA includes a set of supervision tools to supervise:
- The VEDA back-office modules
- The running workflows
- The devices status
- Advanced features
- Synchronised recording: live automatic recording from the playlist
- Audio shuffling: advanced management of audio tracks. Manual or automatic selection of audio tracks to use for playout. Management of loudness value and audio transitions.
- Ad quota management: alerts for highlighting the ad quota overruns. Adapted to local regulation
- Blocks: Import, create, edit, modify playlist blocks to optimize the management of breaking news, advertising
Powerful standard or documented interfaces for third party applications:
- BXF for traffic
- MOS for NRCS
- SOA (web services), REST API for all third party systems
- “VEDA On Air Service” to expose in real time the content of current playlists.
- Integration of drivers SCTE104
- More than 300 drivers available: Harmonic, Orad Grass Valley, Imagine Communications, Evertz, ...
- Traffic: PCI, MediaGenix, LORA, Chyro...
- Enterprise Bus: RS2I
- Workflows engine: Aspera, Carrick-Skills
- Back Office
- Full redundant client-server architecture to run multi-playout systems in 24/7 operations.
- Full redundant database
- Awarded by operators worldwide
Robust & powerfulA proven eficiency from ingest to playout
Scalable & openAny devices, any services